Our friends at Luxury Daily have released a report on the top 25 women to watch in the luxury industry this coming year, and we’re loving their lineup. A big congratulations to all the accomplished women on the list – well deserved!
Some of the women gracing the report we know well here at the eTail Blog: Aliza Licht from DKNY, Felicia Yukich from Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts and Tamar Koifman from Digital Luxury Group, just to name a few.
Luxury Daily’s Editor-in-Chief, Mickey Alam Khan, said that these 25 executives made the cut because they shared the same qualities, some of which were consumer focus, ambition and leadership potential. “To them, luxury is not a job, but a passion,” said Khan.
Each were interviewed and asked questions about how to attract more women to the industry – to which many of them answered that women already are attracted to the industry but need to be better retained.
Surely Mickey and his staff will be happy for you to take a look at their full report. But for your quick viewing pleasure, we give you just the list, here:
1. Erika Bearman: Senior VP, Global Communications, Oscar de la Renta
2. Pam Danziger: President, Unity Marketing
3. Sarah Dayboll: Director, Environmental Affairs, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
4. Elizabeth DeMaso: Managing Director, Clutch Collective
5. Meredith Dichter: Director, Global Brand Marketing, The Luxury Collection
6. Adriana Estrada: Account Director, Siegel+Gale
7. Laura Hinds: Founder/Chairwoman, Women’s Luxury Guild
8. Cannon Hodge: Social Media Manager, Bergdorf Goodman
9. Denise Incandela: Executive VP, CMO, Saks Fifth Avenue
10. Rachael Johnson: VP, Digital Strategy & E-Commerce, L’Oreal
11. Christine Kirk: Founder/CEO, Social Muse Communications
12. Tamar Koifman: Head of Marketing, Digital Luxury Group
13. Claudia Kozma Kaplan: CMO, Leading Hotels of the World
14. Nina Lawrence: VP, Global Marketing for Ad Sales, The Wall Street Journal
15. Aliza Licht: Senior VP, Communications, Donna Karan International
16. Brittany Mills: Director, Strategy and Experience, B Culture Media
17. Maureen Mullen: Research Lead, L2 Think Tank
18. Camilla Papale: CMO, Douglas Elliman Real Estate
19. Lynette Phillips: Founder, Maxmedialab
20. Jordan Phillips: Founder & Director, Lure of Luxe
21. Shenan Reed: Chief Media Officer, Morpheus Media
22. Daphne Selzer: Global Brand Director, St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
23. Felicity Sissener: Co-founder, Fondue Mix
24. Andrea Wilson: Director, Digital Strategy & Luxury Practice Lead, iProspect
25. Felicia Yukich: Manager, Social Media Marketing, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts