Everyone loves to see results fast, especially when the results will make you more money.
Kirit Sarvaiya, CEO at Malabar Hill Ventures and the former Head of Enterprise Content & Community at Guitar Center, gave his top 10 tips for bumping up your company’s earnings without having to wait too long during a presentation here at eTail West 2013. A lot of his tips involve some of his favorite vendor companies, but don’t forget to check out the rest, especially if you’re here at eTail.
10. Olapic – a service that helps you to get your customer photos up on your product pages
9. PowerReviews (Bazaarvoice) – helps to use your customer product reviews to drive traffic to your website
8. Warranties – adding warranties to pages is almost effortless but will ultimately make a difference
7. Bongo International – a service that makes sure that shipping isn’t holding you back
6. Longboard Media – works with your website to provide advertisements on your site that will compliment your products, not compete.
5. 5th Finger – helps you to implement one website across all devices
4. Lithium Technologies – helps to create a community on your website to help your customer answer each others questions
3. eBay Group Gifts – by adding a link to your site you can enable group gifting with out losing a large amount of money
2. TurnTo Networks – gets your customers to answer questions about your products for possible new customers
1. Arro App – weeds through reviews for customers and shows the, the products that they want to see based on the individual’s criteria