The debate over the state of luxury retail presses on.
Some days it’s up, some days it’s down.
Today, Nordstrom’s profits were down but sales were up 7.5%. Every day I hear news that one luxury company’s profits are up, and another one’s are down.
But there’s one thing we CAN be sure of, and that’s that luxury retailers are hitting digital in a big way. And the ones that are are the ones really doing swimmingly. Burberry anyone?
The reason I’m calling attention to this is because we have a killer event in October called Luxury Interactive and we recently released the full, updated agenda. A few highlighted speakers on the program include:
– Felicia Yukich, Manager of Social Media Marketing, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
– Aliza Licht, SVP Global Communications, Donna Karan International
– Ken Seiff, EVP Direct and Omni-Channel, Brooks Brothers
– Greg Fant, CMO, One Kings Lane
– Tory Diamond, CRM Director, Kiehl’s Since 1851
…and there are so many more!
If you want to check out the full program, to see all the superb speakers and read the topics they’ll be speaking on, download it here. Yes, you will have to enter a few lines of info to download the full thing, but like I always say, I only ask you to download the really juicy stuff.